What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

95 percetile

Votes:

hello

i have som custom graphs, (created with sensor factory). for instance

#1:peer-b1
Channel(2474,-1)
#2:peer-dc
Channel(2475,-1)
#3:nx-ines
Channel(2477,-1)
#4:All
(Channel(2474,-1)+Channel(2475,-1)+Channel(2477,-1))

the channel sub-id (-1) is the Traffic Total channel, for every above graph. all si fine, the graph has all the info i wanted. i would like to add another channel, with the 95 % line, but i could't figure it out how to do it. i guess, i have to use the max(channel,channel) and then *95/100 ? tried some different calculations, but could not do it.

is this possible? the ideea is that if i can get a 95%line with a value associated with it, i can also trigger an alarm, which is what i want to do. thanks.

95-percentile factory-sensor notification

Created on Feb 18, 2012 6:41:20 AM

Last change on Feb 20, 2012 1:55:57 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

I'm sorry, but Percentile-Calculations are not available within the Sensor Factory.

best regards.

Created on Feb 20, 2012 1:56:53 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.