What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to get more report granularity?

Votes:

So in the schedule setup i see where i can dictate what time sensors are reported, but i cannot seem to fine tune WHEN the reports are run. If i want a report that runs only on monday-fridays without weekends i have to do it manually. is there anything coming up in the new version that will allow more fine tuning there? or is there something i'm missing?

administration reports schedules

Created on Feb 26, 2013 2:07:41 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post! I'm sorry it's not quite clear. Is this about when a report is generated (so each day you have a report about the previous day in your mail inbox for example)? Or about the data in the report itself?

best regards.

Created on Feb 26, 2013 5:25:39 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

It's about When the report is generated. I get a report every day at 5pm, I want to get that report only monday-friday. there does not appear to be a way to change that in the reporting.

Created on Feb 26, 2013 5:29:17 PM

Votes:

I'm afraid that cannot be set in the moment, but I'll add it to the wishlist!

Created on Feb 26, 2013 5:36:39 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.