What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Last week and month uptime % in dashboard

Votes:

Can anyone help me out please ?!

I need the uptime from sensors (as a percentage) overlooking 7 days and 30 days back (week & month). This function is already available in reports and partially in the graph items in the dasboards (maps).

I can't imagine there is nobody else that has got this request. Maybe there is already a solution by using own HTML ?

dashboard month uptime-stats week

Created on Nov 20, 2014 10:56:59 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for using PRTG. Uptime-statistics for specific time frames are only available in reports I'm afraid. Otherwise (in the webinterface of PRTG) it refers to creation - date of the sensor.
It's not possible via custom HTML. Sorry

best regards.

Created on Nov 24, 2014 10:02:38 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

There is no way to query the database with a script which can be handled in the Own HTML map item ??

Created on Nov 24, 2014 11:39:14 AM

Votes:

You can check the database with a script, via the PRTG API ("Setup"->"PRTG API"->"Historic Data"), be very careful with this though. With several objects on a map, that would be triggered each time the map is refreshed, and that will mean significant load on PRTGs webserver.

Created on Nov 24, 2014 12:19:45 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

@CoDesk,

Did you manage to get this working? If so I would be interested to hear what you achieved for this.

Created on Dec 9, 2016 4:52:43 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.