What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Business Process Sensor suggestions

Votes:

I have started to use Business Process Sensor recently and I can see a great potential in it. Thank you Paessler for this sensor :) After some time of usage I have suggestions for an improvement:

1. Drill down feature to go to groups, devices, sensors that cause Down status - this will allow quick access to a problem source.
  2. Reclassify Paused state for Channel Object Status to Up Channel state - I had more situations where paused state was not affecting my businness process.

business-process-sensor drill-down sensor

Created on Feb 5, 2016 10:11:07 AM

Last change on Feb 8, 2016 8:16:55 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. The sensor is quite new, so we're eager to gather feedback for future updates.

Kind regards.

Created on Feb 9, 2016 2:42:00 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.