What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Displaying graphs for sensors

Votes:

Is there a way to manually show graphs for sensors? For example, by default when I click the "local probe device", the page shows individual graphs for each of the basic sensors (ping, free disk space, etc).

I recently added a Windows server with the same basic sensors, however when I click that device only the "ping" device shows a graph. I've checked each sensor's settings and confirmed that they are each configured to show their graph and table. Despite this setting, the information is only appearing in the table but there isn't a graph (which is very helpful in reviewing the information).

Is there a way to manually add a graph to the device's overview area?

I have also followed the instructions for rebuilding the cache and manually reanalyzing historical data but that didn't resolve either.

device graph

Created on Dec 16, 2016 3:48:08 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,

I assume that you mean the gauges instead of graphs. If so, you have to increase the sensor's priority to at least 4 stars. This can be done quickly by using multi-edit.

Created on Dec 19, 2016 8:18:44 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.