What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sensor Color CSS

Votes:

What are the commands to change the sensor colors in styles_custom.css? I am colorblind, and the sensor colors are too similar for my ready recognition.

colors css custom-css sensor sensors

Created on May 31, 2017 11:13:34 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Officially PRTG does not have an option for colorblindness. Perhaps you can forward us your needed colors (preferably in HEX) so we can see what we can do for you. :)

Best regards.

Created on Jun 1, 2017 9:20:59 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

My thought is to have either No Alarm/Clear or Warning Alarm changed to #0099CC, so as to differentiate them.

Apologies, this went to my spam folder.

Created on Jun 8, 2017 3:29:43 PM

Votes:

Hello Greg,

I'm afraid that this will not be changed in the near future. We discussed this with our developers and the colors are directly generated in the core server, so a quick solution like custom css will not work. If we work on this component in the future, we'll again evaluate the required effort to see if we can change the colors. Please bear with us.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Jun 15, 2017 12:22:41 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.