What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Old license activation on new system

Votes:

I have purchased PRTG monitor tool Licence previously i was using that license on one system but becous of fire that system get crash.. . So i was trying to activate that licence on another system but it showing following errr msg That "this license already used with another system... so please guide me how can i activate my previous license on another system. ..my previous system is totaly dead... .

Please guide me how can i activate that licence on another system

activation licence migration system-crash

Created on Jun 30, 2017 2:41:14 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi there,

Please navigate to "Setup > License" and click on the "Refresh Information" button, afterwards the license should be activated properly.

Best regards.

Created on Jul 3, 2017 5:27:28 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Don't worry. :)
Give out the last six digits of your license and I will deactivate the old SYSTEM-ID.

Best regards.

Created on Jun 30, 2017 3:16:11 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

censored this are the last four digits of my licence pleas help

Created on Jul 1, 2017 4:09:18 AM

Last change on Jul 3, 2017 5:27:12 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi there,

Please navigate to "Setup > License" and click on the "Refresh Information" button, afterwards the license should be activated properly.

Best regards.

Created on Jul 3, 2017 5:27:28 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.