What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report XML Files

Votes:

When you select the data files option of "Include XML files only (available for templates with data tables)" Where on the server do the xml files get stored?

report stored xml

Created on Oct 31, 2017 10:54:25 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Robert,

Within the report itself, there's a tab Stored Reports, where the files are stored. Did you check this? :)

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Nov 1, 2017 3:07:49 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I did. I am seeing the PDF files but not the XML files. What report types generate XML files? I am specifically trying to do a weekly and monthly list of systems that have experience downtime and create a dashboard using the Template "Top 100 Uptime/Downtime (based on uptime percent)" Data Files "Include XML files only (available for templates with data tables)"

Created on Nov 2, 2017 4:55:22 PM

Votes:

When you configure the report's data file settings accordingly, it shows up in the stored reports tab:

Both numbers are clickable, redirecting you to the corresponding XML / CSV file.

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Nov 3, 2017 2:05:50 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Nov 3, 2017 2:05:57 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.