What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Empty reports

Votes:

Hi,

Since this we get empty reports.

On 01-12-2017 we had a report with styling and data. On 01-01-2018 we had a report without styling. On 24-01-2018 we have empty reports.

We are using custom styling, but when choosing an existing report-style, even then my reports are empty. I also checked if my HTML-report is giving me something, but also those are empty.

Please help me. My version is 18.1.36.3728

html pdf prtg reports

Created on Jan 24, 2018 1:46:16 PM

6 Replies

Votes:

Is this the case with PDF reports and HTML based reports? Or does it just apply to PDF? Could you update to 18.1.36.3733 to see if the issue persists?

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Jan 25, 2018 6:51:48 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Stephan,

I just ran the update that you sugested but still empty reports. It applies on PDF and HTML.

best regards Dave

Created on Jan 25, 2018 7:45:40 AM

Votes:

What template are you using? Are the default templates working? What about a newly created report with only one sensor added?

Created on Jan 25, 2018 11:18:11 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Stephan,

Both the custom as the default templates are not working. Again tested the html and PDF, but both are empty. When I create a new report with only one sensor and choose HTML report for the past month.

A new screen will pop-up but after a few minutes still empty and after a while I get a timeout.

Best regards Dave

Created on Jan 25, 2018 3:08:52 PM

Votes:

Stephan,

Its working now. I now have HTML and PDF content when report has run for 1 sensor. My old reports seems to be broken. Can that be fixed or do I need to recreate them

Dave

Created on Jan 25, 2018 3:33:19 PM

Votes:

Hi Dave,

Seemingly, recreating them is the way to go here :)

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Suppor tTeam

Created on Jan 26, 2018 6:57:29 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.