What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

System Health OID

Votes:

Dear technical team, I wonder to know that what is the OID or MIB that PRTG uses to create the "System Health Memory" , "System Health CPU" and the "System Health Temperature" for a Cisco ASR 1013 device. since I've some difficulties to give data from these sensors i'd be appreciated if you could help me to know which MIB file does PRTG use for this data. Thanks in advance

ciscoasr ciscoasr1013 mib oid systemhealthcpu

Created on Apr 18, 2018 11:21:14 AM

Last change on Apr 19, 2018 11:42:27 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello there,
thank you for your KB-Post.

I've put together a table listing where the sensor's data comes from:

System Health CPUCISCO-PROCESS-MIB
System Health MemoryCISCO-ENHANCED-MEMPOOL-MIB > CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB
System Health TemperatureCISCO-ENVMON-MIB and CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB

If you would like us to have a look at your device's data, please don't hesitate to contact us via a support ticket.

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Apr 19, 2018 11:47:23 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

thank you very much it was beyond helpful

Created on Apr 22, 2018 6:52:45 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.