What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Cisco health Sensor

Votes:

Hello

for some of my cisco devices, When I add Cisco health sensor it shows: CPU Memory Fan Power Supply Temp Voltage Currents Other

but for many of them only: CPU Memory Fan Power supply are available to choose.

How I can have all sensors for all?

cisco health prtg

Created on Sep 10, 2018 11:20:23 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Did you download the device specific MIB files from Cisco and import them to PRTG?

Can you as well use a SNMP test tool to make sure those devices show / have the data available you are looking for?

Paessler offers such a tool as well here: https://www.paessler.com/tools/snmptester

Regards

Florian Rossmark

www.it-admins.com

Created on Sep 11, 2018 1:39:40 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Some Cisco devices do not offer any data for all Cisco System Health Sensor OIDs. This differs from device type to device type and firmware to firmware. Could you check if this is really the same for all devices you try to add the sensor to?

Best regards.

Created on Sep 11, 2018 7:06:47 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.