What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Votes:

I'm using PRTG version 18.3.44.2059.

I am getting "HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request" when send notification to Microsoft Teams.

Under Execute HTTP Action URL: URL of Incoming Webhook (Generate using connector) SNI: Do Not Send SNI HTTP Method: POST Payload: { "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "@type": "MessageCard", "themeColor": "0072C6", "title": "%device %name %status %down", "text": "%message\n %commentssensor", }

badrequest notifications webhook

Created on Oct 3, 2018 8:00:00 PM

4 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

thank you for the KB-Post. Can you send me screenshot of your settings? Just to make sure, you not using the native teams notifications? May I ask why specifically.

best regards

Created on Oct 4, 2018 12:13:42 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

No specific reason. Last time when I tried it didn't work. But works now with native MS team notification.

Thanks, Ekta

Created on Oct 4, 2018 2:42:55 PM

Votes:

I have the same exact issue. HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in the logs when I try to send my HTTP Execute payload to my Teams webhook. I want a custom, smaller notification. I dont need a 5-6 line notification even with only Status selected on the native Teams notifications from PRTG. Teams makes every notification too big and this just makes it worse. Will there ever be an HTTPS Execute Action?

Created on Jul 11, 2020 1:19:24 PM

Votes:

Why doesn't the HTTP Execute Action allow json? This is needed for Teams messages.

Created on Jul 12, 2020 1:50:16 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.