What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SIP Options Ping

Votes:

I'm trying to use the SIP Options Ping option. I'm getting the following error returned.

Unknown Exeption System.Exception: this is not an authrequest! at SipOptionsPingSensor.SipPinger.getAuthString(String response, String URI, String method) at SipOptionsPingSensor.SipPinger.run()

The SIP server is Kamailio. PRTG is running on a Windows 2016 server. I have ran the command line sipoptionspingsensor.exe with the same result. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Mat

error kamailio sip

Created on Oct 23, 2018 2:59:53 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Mat,

It seems that the sensor is not compatible with Kamilo, either it needs other or more parameters, or it expects another package format.

For further troubleshooting, you could try to use the following tool.

Please let us know if you could solve this here.

Kind regards,
Birk Guttmann, Tech Support Team

Created on Oct 26, 2018 3:08:05 PM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.