What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

IRMC-SNMP no data since...

Votes:

Hello,

we monitoring a Fujitsu iRMC interface via snmp. A lot of these sensors getting the message, by time: no data since...

I have to recreate the whole device and start a neu discovery to get the data. Deleting the affected sensor and new discovery does'nt find the sensor.

What can I do, that the data collecting will work stable?

data irmc snmp

Created on Nov 7, 2018 10:54:07 AM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

With PRTG Version 19.4.53, released last week, the Fujitsu System Health Sensor bugfix related to this thread was implemented. In addition to bug fixing, additional improvements have been made. For the release notes, please visit: https://www.paessler.com/prtg/history/stable#19.4.53.1912

If not already done, we would like to ask you to install the update soon.

We'd be happy to receive feedback on the bugfix / new feature.

Created on Nov 11, 2019 4:18:52 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

8 Replies

Votes:

Hi Christian,

thank you very much for the KB-Post. I'm very much afraid this is a bug in PRTG. Our developers are working on a fix, but I cannot give an ETA for a release version / date in the moment. Please bear with us (feel free to ask for updates here!).

best regards.

Created on Nov 8, 2018 12:46:56 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello Christian, hello Support, for your information, we have the same trouble with this sensors. I am very interested for a solution. regards, Martin

Created on Nov 9, 2018 1:49:16 PM

Votes:

SnG, I've added your case to the list too. Please bear with us.

Created on Nov 9, 2018 6:02:44 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Are there new information available? In my point of view, the behavior of the sensors getting worse, so I have to recreate the device more often.

Created on Jan 29, 2019 10:28:36 AM

Votes:

Christian I'm very much afraid it's been postponed to version 19.x.49 (likely released in the end of February). Bear in mind, those are beta-sensors.

Created on Jan 29, 2019 1:03:13 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for the update Torsten. +1 for me as well. It is very disconcerting seeing so many sensors seemingly having issues.

Created on Apr 8, 2019 3:55:29 AM

Votes:

Replying to my own post... I just updated to 19.1.49.1966 x64 and the messages no longer appear in the log.

Created on Apr 8, 2019 5:13:48 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

With PRTG Version 19.4.53, released last week, the Fujitsu System Health Sensor bugfix related to this thread was implemented. In addition to bug fixing, additional improvements have been made. For the release notes, please visit: https://www.paessler.com/prtg/history/stable#19.4.53.1912

If not already done, we would like to ask you to install the update soon.

We'd be happy to receive feedback on the bugfix / new feature.

Created on Nov 11, 2019 4:18:52 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.