What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to add range of interfaces from Cisco Nexus 6k, I have a range of 1100 of interfaces spreaded

Votes:

I have a range of 1100 of ports spreaded through one building, I want to add ports floor by floor with SNMP traffic, I can't select them by mouse obviously, my browser windows even fizzes.. how can I put number or a pattern or come up with a trick so not all of them will be selected.

cisco cisco-nexus snmp

Created on Mar 6, 2020 6:46:52 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

While adding the snmp traffic sensor it's possible to filter interfaces by using the search function (if the interfaces have different names). Then you can select those interfaces correspondingly. If it's not possible to filter by name in your case, you would need to select the desired interfaces manually.

Created on Mar 9, 2020 9:16:21 AM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.