What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Anyone monitoring Infoblox with PRTG ?

Votes:

I am currently setting up my PRTG to monitor an Infoblox appliance. I am using the IB-PLATFORMONE-MIB.oidlib as the MIB but there is a lot of data returned and not all makes a lot of sense to. The Infoblox team want a Dashboard (which is fine).. I wondered if anyone in the PRTG admin community has experience of setting up an Infoblox appliance in PRTG that is willing to share experience, thoughts etc with.? Information about PRTG with Infoblox seems somethat lacking on the KB.

appliance infoblox prtg-network-monitor

Created on Jan 18, 2021 12:41:29 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We do not have any prior experience with monitoring Infoblox. Perhaps you can contact the device vendor and ask what OIDs to monitor.

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Jan 20, 2021 12:34:31 PM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.