What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Is it possible export every notification setups through api with PRTG?

Votes:

Is it possible export every notification setups through api with PRTG? With csv. for example. And we will have data as list.

Like what we've mentioned above, we'd really like to know if it is possible. Our customer is really appreciated for your quick responses. Hope to have your replies soon this time too. Thank you :)

api notifications prtg

Created on May 5, 2021 9:54:52 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello Dorothea,

Regarding the notification triggers, I'm afraid that there is native way to get a list of them. However, this KB article will help you to get them: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/89369-how-to-check-all-currently-set-notification-triggers

If there is any question regarding this topic, let me know.

Regards.

Created on May 5, 2021 10:53:07 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your quick reply. We already passed the info to our customer. Hope this will solve their problems.

Regards.

Created on May 6, 2021 6:48:27 AM

Votes:

Thank you for your reply.

If there is anything else I can help with, let me know.

Regards.

Created on May 6, 2021 7:21:47 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.