What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Web Service Monitoring

Votes:

Hello!
i have a problen with the sensor HTTP Adavance, y out the url and check de POST option, but in the body y use
client_id:XXXX
client_secret: XX
username: XX
password: XX
grant_type: XXX
type_client:1

Return only 401 error a try to use "content Type" Custom "form-data" but i have the same result.

When a use postman program to colsult this web service everythimg is ok 200 Help me Please

api form-data prtg web-service

Created on Jun 8, 2021 6:41:20 PM

Last change on Jun 9, 2021 5:43:55 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

Are you able to access the website manually using the browser of your PRTG Probe server without getting the error 401?
Also feel free to send us screenshot of your issue and sensor settings to [email protected], if you want us to take a closer look.

Created on Jun 10, 2021 8:08:47 AM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks I send you a mail.

Regards :D

Created on Jun 24, 2021 5:30:52 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.