What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SSO - URL Error Message

Votes:

I'm setting up a trial of PRTG and I'm encountering the following message on the Login Page (/index.htm) when trying to use SSO after setting it up. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong:

"The URL you are using to connect to PRTG is not enabled for single sign-on, contact your PRTG administrator."

When I setup SSO, the Test function responded with "200-OK", so I thought I had it setup right.

login prtg sso

Created on Jun 15, 2021 10:05:13 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

Please contact [email protected] with this information so one of our support engineers can assist you with this.

Benjamin Day
[Paessler Support]

Created on Jun 16, 2021 2:01:17 PM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Votes:

I'm experiencing the exact same symptom as the author. It would be helpful if Paessler Support would share resultant troubleshooting/resolution steps here in this Knowledge Base so other customers could benefit from your efforts.

Or does the solution requires technical support from a Paessler Engineer to resolve?

Created on Jan 4, 2022 8:50:52 PM

Votes:

Hello,

The callback URL must be a valid DNS address. If the one you selected isn't working, you might try another one from the ones that Azure replied with. Or you can try using your own URL if you know specifically what the callback needs to be.

Benjamin Day
[Paessler Support]

Created on Jan 5, 2022 7:46:54 PM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.