What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Push notification didnt work. How can i fix it ?

Votes:

Hello i have fresh and clean installation of PRTG Network Monitor 21 on Windows 10 LTSC. Right after install i have deploy some checks like HTTP FULL WEB and some ping checks, after these i setting up domain name to my prtg server and add free ssl certificate. Than i install on my Iphone PRTG app from appstore , after these i go to try send test push notification to in setting menu butt push was not sent it on my iphone, in PRTG log there is a line appears like Error sending "Push Notification": Socket Error # 11004 , what is that mean , and how i can fix it ?

ios notification push

Created on Nov 13, 2021 7:42:42 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there,

It could be possible if the DNS is not returning the right information from the internet service provider or antivirus, firewall blocking this request, please check accordingly.

About the error code 11004, the Windows Socket Errors are documented here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740668(v=vs.85).aspx

Created on Nov 18, 2021 12:36:30 AM by  Himanshu Bhatt [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.