What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

General recognition, and applause...

Votes:

We all come here to ask and complain :O) but I think you guys deserve a big applause as well. I realize we payed for the software but in all honesty, this is exceptional stuff for very fair amount of money. The improvements from version to version (even minor) are amazing, unseen in any of today's regular software company.

I just upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 and all the little bells and whistles that appear and make the admin everyday work so much easier... well done guys!!! I hope you not gonna Microsoft-ize over time and stay this good for ever !

Petr

applause praise recognition

Created on Feb 7, 2012 1:35:19 PM

8 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Thanks, Petr, for your nice feedback! Very much appreciated!

Dirk Paessler CEO & Founder

Created on Feb 7, 2012 2:55:44 PM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Votes:

I fully agree with Petr comment Nicolas

Created on Sep 26, 2012 6:35:06 AM

Votes:

THX again! This is indeed very much appreciated and will be shared with the team!

Created on Sep 26, 2012 7:49:45 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I would like to concur.

I find Paessler's constant improvement to what is, and has been for a long time, an awesome product commendable. The only way the software has ever given me any regular pain is with WMI but I can't really lay that on PRTG. Even the WMI issues seem to have been improved recently. I dont know if that's the result of changes to PRTG, my environment or both.

PRTG is great and I always recommend it to other IT people.

Created on Nov 19, 2012 3:12:29 AM

Votes:

Dear Jason,
thank you very much for the feedback. It is much appreciated.
I just forwarded the same to the team.
Thank you again!
Best regards

Created on Nov 19, 2012 7:47:40 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

No problem. It really is among the top of my favorite software list. In particular, I really appreciate the recent work to provide native support for Dell PowerEdge servers as that's what I happen to be using in my company's small data center. It took me a while but I had already figured out quite a lot of custom OIDs for Dell PE servers but the native support is helpful nonetheless.

Jason

Created on Dec 22, 2012 5:10:58 AM

Votes:

I'd also like to throw my kudos out there. We implemented PRTG about two months ago and it has proven to be an incredible asset to our company. The best part about it (for me) is that it just works. We test drove many different NM solutions in the past year and most of them were incredible frustrating to setup and maintain. I had PRTG setup and monitoring all our core networking components, servers, printers, and workstations in one day... and the price is unbeatable!

Keep up the good work!

Created on Feb 14, 2013 3:16:32 PM

Votes:

Thanks, Nathan. As always, much appreciated. A big "You're very welcome!" from the team.

Created on Feb 14, 2013 3:56:26 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.