What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Remove Codename on Graphs?

Votes:

Hello all,

First off let me say great product! Im a big fan, and use the Network Monitor every day. Its vastly improved my insight into our clients systems.

Now, I know there are walkthroughs for branding the portal, as I am an MSP (Part of the MSP Alliance) and have been able to effectively rebrand the everything, except for one tiny piece.

On the graphs, in the lower left corner, is the software name and version in tiny letters. It is rendered into the graph graphic. From editting other portions, this is likely being pulled in as <codename> and <version> from somewhere. After much searching, I cant find where this is coming from.

Can you point me in the right direction to remove this label? Unfortunately, every time I show a client the system, they seem to focus right in on that. Thank you!

As a Bonus Question: Can the newer drop down help menu on the upper right be pulled out in some fashion? Basically, I dont want our read only logins seeing this area of the system. But if it was removable for all, that would be ideal. Please let me know, thank you!

branding graphs prtg9

Created on Feb 8, 2012 12:59:36 AM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Michael,

first of all, thank you very much for the kind feedback! We do appreciate it!

To remove the 'watermark' in the graphs, please see How can I change the PRTG version string shown in the graphs of PRTG?.

For the 2nd issue, may I ask you to send us a screenshot showing exactly what you are referring to, via email to [email protected]?

best regards.

Created on Feb 8, 2012 4:14:27 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Michael,

thank you very much for your kind feedback!

There is a KB article that explains how to remove the help box:

see: https://kb.paessler.com/knowledgebase/en/topic/27443-how-can-i-remove-the-help-box-completely-from-the-web-interface

Created on Feb 8, 2012 7:04:41 PM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.