What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can i delete test sensor/device?

Votes:

I don't want to see test sensor/device in main list, and want to delete it, if it's possible. At the moment, if i disable showing it in a map window, there's still an empty place of it's size, and other sensors are shifted

delete-test test-device test-sensor

Created on Nov 3, 2010 3:54:13 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

can you please be a bit more specific? You can delete sensors/devices (or groups) in PRTGs webinterface (Right-click on the object, select "Delete").

Best Regards.

Created on Nov 3, 2010 4:51:33 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi! After i installed new version (8.1.1) there was a sensor "test" of device "test". And i can't remove it, it says i should remove parent probe. Which i'd prefere not to do, becose i've filled it with bunch of devices already, and don't want to do that work again.

Is there some way to remove that first "test" device, and not touch anything else?

Created on Nov 4, 2010 7:30:25 AM

Votes:

Are you trying to remove a probe device? That is not possible.

Created on Nov 4, 2010 1:51:58 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.