What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Need the Windows GUI application for 8.1.2.1760

Votes:

I recently downloaded and installed version 8.1.2.1751 on my servers. However, after the installation was complete my servers say they have version 8.1.2.1760 installed. I'm not sure where that came from since the newest version on the site currently is 1751. This wouldn't be an issue but my Windows GUI application stopped working, because even after an update from the server it is still running version 1751. Where do I get 1760 for the Windows GUI app? Has anyone run into this issue??

1760 version windows-gui

Created on Nov 4, 2010 6:28:57 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Dear Brett,

you can always get the matching installer for the WinGUI from your PRTG Server under "Setup"->"Downloads". Please try emptying the browser cache should you still receive an older installer.

Best Regards.

Created on Nov 4, 2010 6:41:07 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

It kept on giving me the old version, even from separate machines. I deleted the Win GUI installer and re-applied the update and then I was able to get the newer version.

Thanks.

Created on Nov 4, 2010 6:47:42 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.