What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to change PRTG license from Freeware to Trial?

Votes:

I am using freeware (100 sensor limit) and I am officially in love with PRTG :) it's amazing .

Is that possible to switch this 100 sensore freeware to a fully functional 30-days trial license (without limits in number of sensores); I am planning to buy PRTG.

Ali

snmp-informant snmp-sensor snmptraps

Created on Nov 8, 2010 3:11:43 PM

Last change on Oct 10, 2018 4:13:03 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Glad to hear you love PRTG! ;-)

It is not possible to revert a freeware to a trial once the trial period has exceeded. If you download PRTG from our website under https://www.paessler.com/download and install PRTG, it will start as trial and automatically revert to freeware after 30 days.

For more information about licenses and license keys, please see manual section Enter a License Key.

Created on Nov 8, 2010 3:21:45 PM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Last change on Oct 10, 2018 4:12:34 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.