What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to monitor a nintendo wii

Votes:

I'm trying to see if there's a Wii probe in development. If not, I'm requesting one. If no need, then I'd like to see how I can monitor the bandwidth consumption of my Wii. This program has proven perfect for every other application that I have, though I cannot figure out a way to do this.

bandwidth monitoring prtg wii

Created on Nov 21, 2010 7:40:34 AM

Last change on Oct 27, 2011 1:05:17 PM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

3 Replies

Votes:

it is unlikely that you will be able to monitor your Wii directly without hacking the OS

Created on Nov 22, 2010 12:20:50 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

So there is no probe in development?

Created on Nov 22, 2010 3:45:38 PM

Votes:

You could connect your WII to a separate port of a managed switch and monitor the bandwidth on that port.

Created on Nov 22, 2010 6:48:27 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.