What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Change Exchange Mail Que WMI Warning setting

Votes:

When I use the default WMI sensors for Exchange 2003 I get a Sensor called Mail Que. It works fine, but I want to change the warning levels of this sensor. In the Moment the Sensors is in warning state when there are more then 1 mails in the que. I want the warning state when there are 10 mail in the que. Where do I find the number needed for the failure level?

regards ls

change default exchange mailque wmi

Created on Jan 4, 2011 9:23:49 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

in the sensor settings go to the channels tab, select the desired channel, enable limits. Then add a state trigger in notifications.

Created on Jan 4, 2011 1:32:15 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.