What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I have got the iPad PRTG App, but cannot get it working

Votes:

My server is on a IP 172.16.8.3 and there is no funny setups. Straight forward AD setup

I enter the IP address and username and password, but the I get a error "NSURLErrorDomain Error 404"

Can someone assist me with this please?

Ian [email protected]

error prtg-network-monitor snmp

Created on Jan 7, 2011 6:27:10 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

hallo,

in iPRTG when creating an account, please let iPRTG create the demo account which logs on to our PRTG server at Amazon. To check if iPRTG works in general.

Created on Jan 7, 2011 8:29:24 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I created a demo account and it seems to be alright. Is it supposed to connect to a demo site in Irleland?

Created on Jun 3, 2013 7:12:11 PM

Votes:

yes, the server for the demo is located in Ireland.

Can you log in to your PRTG installation with the standard administrator account? No domain account.

Created on Jun 4, 2013 5:36:34 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.