What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Where can I find custom sensors, custom EXE notifications and scripts by other PRTG users?

Votes:

• I would like to search for PRTG add-ons provided by the PRTG community.
  • How can I share my own scripts and programs related to PRTG Network Monitor?

custom-exe custom-notification custom-script-exe custom-sensor prtg prtg-api script

Created on Feb 26, 2010 10:22:18 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Last change on Sep 30, 2015 7:32:21 AM by  Martina Wittmann [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

How to Find Custom Scripts or Add-Ons for PRTG

In the Paessler Knowledge Base you are already in the right place because this is the place where PRTG users and the PRTG team meet!

Use the Knowledge Base Search function or the navigation by Tags and look for custom-script-exe, or alternatively click this ready-to-search custom-script-exe link.

You can also find a collection of custom scripts in the PRTG Sensor Hub.

Did you know that Paessler also offers additional and customizable programs for PRTG? See the More section below!

How to Share Custom Scripts and Add-Ons for PRTG

Again, in the Paessler Knowledge Base you are already in the right place. Or you upload your script on the PRTG Sensor Hub.

Create a Knowledge Base account and share your script or the link to where you offer your program for PRTG in your Knowledge Base article.

There are just a few steps to follow: How to Publish a Script for PRTG in the Paessler Knowledge Base

Remember: Do not forget to tag your article with custom-script-exe to allow other users to find it in the Knowledge Base.

More

Do you wonder...

... how or where to start customizing PRTG Network Monitor?

Did you know...

... that we do not only offer PRTG Network Monitor but also many other network tools and extensions? Have a look:

Created on Sep 25, 2015 12:03:20 PM by  Martina Wittmann [Paessler Support]

Last change on Sep 18, 2020 10:09:35 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.