What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

iPRTG app alert filter not working after PRTG 8.2 upgrade

Votes:

Since upgrading our PRTG server to 8.2.1.1931, the iPhone app will no longer filter alarms. I normally set the filter to only display Down sensors on the Alarms screen. Now it is displaying both Down and Down Acknowledged sensors. If I change filter settings, it makes no difference, and returning to the filter settings page shows all filters turned off. I have tried killing the app, and also rebooted the iPhone (both gracefully and hard-reset), but this hasn't helped. I have confirmed this with 3 other iPhone users in my office.

I'm running version 2.1.10984 of the iPhone app, and there doesn't appear to be any update available for the app. Is this a known bug since the 8.2 PRTG release?

alarms filter iphone

Created on Feb 16, 2011 4:56:46 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please upgrade to V8.3 (released today), it has a bugfix for "filtering by states".

Created on Feb 16, 2011 12:02:08 PM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.