What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Modify Toplist Periods (Start-Stop times)

Votes:

I have created a longer toplist monitor to see data for 24 hours intervals (1440 minutes). The issue I have is I would like to change the time period from 4:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM to something like 12:00:01 AM to 12:00:01 AM so that the date reflects a full day's usage and not just a random 24 hour period. Is there a way to change this?

period prtg8 toplists

Created on Feb 16, 2011 3:11:20 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Bill,

I'm afraid the only option would be to restart the probe at 0:00. However we do not recommend to setup toplists with longer periods then 60 minutes. The probe collects all traffic information in the period, and that will be quite an amount if it collects an entire day, and might make problems with the RAM.

Best Regards.

Created on Feb 17, 2011 1:39:32 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.