We are attempting to build some useful Maps for our environment, and find the feature has great potential. However, we are unable to find a way to build a map containing the data we want. Or more accurately, we are unable to find a sensor 'Template' that works well.
Quite simply, we want the sensor reading, and just sensor reading (including the Unit identifier). The display position on the map (overlay of the datacenter) is more than sufficient to indicate which device we're talking about.
- Status Icon with Name - is too long.
- Status Icon with no name - is nice, but we really want the number as well.
- With Name and Last Value - shows the value we want (sans unit), but the name gets in the way.
Ideally, we would like to see:
- "Status Icon with Last Value (including units)" - or -
- "Last Value (including units) color coded to status".
Can we add our own (or edit existing) map objects accordingly?