What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

AJAX Request Failed PE1001 Error when pausing sensor

Votes:

I get the following error message when I try to pause or resume an object: "AJAX Request Failed PE1001 /api/pause.htm ( 400 undefined)".

I get this message using Mozilla 3.6.15 and Chrome 10.0.648.134. I do not have permissions to access the server directly as a workaround.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

ajax pause sensor

Created on Mar 17, 2011 2:46:13 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

is this by any chance a user with limited access rights? Furthermore, which version of PRTG is running?

Best Regards.

Created on Mar 17, 2011 4:36:43 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes, I thought I had the same rights as everyone else but our admin guy double-checked and I didn't have the correct permissions. Sorry for false alarm: the error message I received made me think it was a browser issue. Thanks.

Created on Mar 17, 2011 5:01:04 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.