What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Total Bandwidth Graph Per Device

Votes:

I need some step by step instructions on how to get graphs per device (switch) with multiple sensors (ports) that are monitored via SNMP to show aggregate Inbound and Outbound traffic.

I know I can go into each sensor and see it individually, but I want an overview graph of the entire device's inbound and outbound traffic. I also want a page that has all the devices aggregate graphs so I can see them all at once.

MRTG has this by default...

aggregated bandwidth graphs snmp

Created on Apr 6, 2011 8:08:01 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

you can do this with the Sensor Factory and then essentially with the Maps to display all graphs at once .

best regards.

Created on Apr 7, 2011 1:11:42 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Last change on Apr 7, 2011 1:12:12 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.