What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do I add an avatar image to my Paessler Knowledge Base account?

Votes:

For some users an avatar image or photo is shown on this site. How can I get one of my own?

avatar knowledge-base meta photo

Created on Jan 26, 2010 8:18:51 PM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Last change on Apr 9, 2010 11:28:25 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

The avatar images on the Paessler Knowledgebase website are provided by www.gravatar.com.

This site offers a simple service.

• You sign up on www.gravatar.com with your email address (the same you use here, in the Paessler Knowledge Base)
  • The website will send you an activation email
  • Click the link inside the email and you can set your password
  • This Knowledge Base will show the avatar image for your email address automatically

Note: It may take a few hours until your new avatar image will show up here.

Created on Jan 26, 2010 8:32:35 PM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Last change on Aug 9, 2010 9:38:46 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.