What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Setting Toplist interval start times

Votes:

I have gone to my Packet Sniffer sensor and changed the Toplist interval time to 1440 (24 hours) but it seems to start at 6PM, when I would much rather it start at 6AM but I can't seem to influence it to change. I've tried adding a new sensor and still when I alter the toplist interval it still goes to 6PM.

interval prtg toplist

Created on Jun 7, 2011 4:05:25 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

it's not possible to set the starting time of a toplist period, except to (re-)start the PRTG Probe service at that time. Please also be aware we strongly recommend not to setup toplist periods longer than 60 minutes.

best regards.

Created on Jun 7, 2011 5:16:26 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.