What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

After moving data from another server other users cannot login

Votes:

We move our test data to the real server we are using. It seems to be working except for the users I created are not working. If I create a new username it works. If I delete the one that doesn't work and recreate the username still doesn't work. I believe this is the only issue we having right now with the data migration we din't even try doing the cluster move because of this issue please help. TY.

data restore user

Created on Jun 14, 2011 7:49:56 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

but login is still possible with the PRTG Server Admin account? Can you please send us some screenshots showing the error that the old users get and also showing the settings of the User-Account to [email protected]?

best regards.

Created on Jun 15, 2011 12:05:38 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.