What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do I check acknowledged notification by who?

Votes:

I want to know who is the user to acknowledged the notification.

acknowledge notifications user

Created on Jun 24, 2011 8:09:26 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

if an error-state of a sensor is acknowledged this is written into the sensors Log. That should also include the PRTG User who acknowledged the alarm.

best regards.

Created on Jun 24, 2011 12:43:21 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Torsten Lindner,

Sorry, I do go in the sensors log, but it's all about sensors name and object name with the date, time, status and message, but didn't see any log that related acknowledge. Is there more details steps to get it?

Created on Jun 25, 2011 7:49:34 AM

Votes:

Torsten Lindner, I still can't get the logs for the acknowledged notification with user ID.

Created on Jun 27, 2011 6:53:01 AM

Votes:

Which version of PRTG are you running? Please bear in mind only sensors can be acknowledged, not notifications.

Created on Jun 27, 2011 1:49:14 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.