What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Where can I Change the default primary channel ?

Votes:

Hello,

Where can I Change the default primary channel ? At the moment ist the default primary channel the sum. But I often need as primary channel the traffic in. I make a screenshot from that what I mean but my Prtg has the german language. It is stressful to change that every time. Becaus if i like to chance the primary channel. First I must ad the sensor and only after that I can chance it in the options.

Her ist the screenshot: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg804/scaled.php?server=804&filename=bildschirmfoto20110701u.jpg&res=medium

best kinds jaykop

default primary-channel prtg

Created on Jun 30, 2011 10:48:59 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

I'm sorry but there is no 'default-setting' for the primary channel that can be changed. Unfortunately it's also not possible to change this with the multi-edit in the moment. Sorry.

best regards.

Created on Jul 1, 2011 9:35:16 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Is there any news for the Multi-edit function for primary channel? I could use one.

Another thing, I use templates and with those I can choose which settings I put for primary channel. Just FYI for jaykop if this information is still relevant.

Br Sami

Created on Jul 20, 2012 3:27:57 PM

Votes:

Hello,

I would also be interested in a multi-edit for the primary channel.

Best regards

Created on Aug 23, 2012 1:23:16 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.