What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I have iPRTG installed on both an iPhone and an iPad and neither one will add anything to "Favorites

Votes:

When I try to add a device to Favorites it sits with the message "Toggling Favorite Status" and I can't do anything until it apparently times out after switching applications for a while.

favorites ipad iphone iprtg

Created on Jul 7, 2011 4:24:10 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

OK, thanks. Maybe you should remove the option from the app since it hangs the device for an inconvenient amount of time.

Created on Jul 7, 2011 5:09:04 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

the favorites in iPRTG refer to the ones you made in the PRTG web interface.

best regards.

Created on Jul 7, 2011 5:00:45 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Accepted Answer

Votes:

OK, thanks. Maybe you should remove the option from the app since it hangs the device for an inconvenient amount of time.

Created on Jul 7, 2011 5:09:04 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.