What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom Reporting

Votes:

I created a 'Bandwidth Summary' report using the 'Graph Only (1 min interval)' template. I have established a schedule called 'Weekdays Seven-to-Seven' which spans 7am thru 7pm, and am using this in the report to 'Report only for specific hours-of-day'. However, there is a 'Day Period' which always spans 24 hrs., and the resulting graph includes dead time (time during which the office is closed and there is no activity) which I would prefer not to show on the graph. Is there a way to do this?

On the report is also a graph showing the previous 30 days history. Is there a way to exclude Sat/Sun from this graph? Is there a way to customize the labels on this graph?

Thanks, Paul Martin

customize hours labels report

Created on Jul 26, 2011 9:16:06 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Dear Paul,

I'm very much afraid both is not possible. Sorry.

best regards.

Created on Jul 27, 2011 9:36:23 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Use schedules to select only specific hours/weekday for providing monitoring data. For example if you want only data of weekdays from 9am to 5pm to show up in the report. Schedules can be edited in the account settings.

Created on Nov 16, 2011 11:27:25 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.