What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Dynamicly sized and/or positioned Map objects

Votes:

Is it possible to have the objects be in the center of the map?

I use two 24" monitors for my workstation but I'd like to have the maps adapt to whatever size monitor they are brought up on.

Placement in relationship to the size of the window. Like if you wanted to split the window size down the middle horizontally and vertically to make 4 panes. You could specify the top left object t Start Point x axis: 0.00% y axis: 0.00% End Point x axis: 50.00% y axis: 50.00%

dynamic maps prtg size

Created on Mar 12, 2010 3:48:44 PM

Last change on Mar 15, 2010 10:15:38 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

The maps feature relies heavily on absolute positioning, so there is no easy solution.

With some artistic CSS tweaks and some html-before and html-after this may be possible though...

Created on Mar 15, 2010 10:35:37 AM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.