What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Get SNMP at the subinterface frame-relay

Votes:

Hello, I have some routers Cisco with subinterface frame-relay ,which, is appear the error : no such name ( snmp error #2 ) in the PRTG. this error occur when I add the sensor "SNMP Traffic" for any subinterface frame-replay.

I've already set a device to 32-bit as suggestion from this forum but doesn't work.

please any tip is welcome.

prtg snmp snmp-traffic

Created on Aug 15, 2011 8:40:22 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

doesn't work!

remembering doesn't work only for subinterfaces frame-relay from Cisco devices

thanks

Created on Aug 16, 2011 7:01:50 PM

Votes:

hello people, please help me with my case.

why isn't work get from PRTG to frame-relay subinterface ? follow the subinterface ID number (12 )

PAC0101#show snmp mib ifmib ifindex serial 0/2/0.100

Interface = Serial0/2/0.100, Ifindex = 12

all seem be correct but doesn't work! the PRTG shows no such Name (SNMP error #2 )

thanks

Created on Aug 18, 2011 8:54:08 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.