What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

HTML Before and After in PRTG9

Votes:

I encountered a problem with PRTG 9 where if I changed the HTML Before and After fields on a map object, it would all get merged into the HTML Before field.

When I issued a ticket, the response I got was that it would be fixed in PRTG 9.

I installed PRTG 9.1.1.1645 and the issue still exists. What is the ETA for the problem to be corrected?

Thanks!

map-designer map-objects prtg9

Created on Oct 6, 2011 8:15:54 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

please expect the changes to be included in one of the next PRTG 9 builds we put online.

Probably on Monday 10th.

Created on Oct 7, 2011 9:34:43 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I also would like to ask whats the ETA for the problem to be corrected?

The 10th Monday already ends so whitch date could we expect?

Thanks at all

Created on Oct 21, 2011 6:34:30 AM

Votes:

Hello,

that issue is fixed in the latest 9 release, available via auto update. If you still have this issue after an update, please clear your browsers internet cache.

Created on Oct 24, 2011 8:38:12 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.