What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can I configure the monthly report to cover from a different day other than 1-31 or 14-15?

Votes:

In our company we start getting all the information from the sensors before the month ends, so we need the reports before the last day of the month, for example all the 27th days. we don't want to lose those last days, so we need a wat for the report to cover from 27th of the month, to the 26th of the next month.

custom-report month reports

Created on Oct 11, 2011 5:11:08 PM

4 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

We have added your request to our wishlist for the next version.

Created on Oct 18, 2011 10:00:41 AM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Votes:

thank you.

Created on Oct 18, 2011 6:06:50 PM

Votes:

I'm just wandering if this wish is gonna come true soon?

thank you

Created on May 3, 2012 5:02:12 PM

Votes:

Hello, I'm afraid it's still on the wish-list, seeing as there weren't that many requests. Sorry.

Created on May 3, 2012 5:06:37 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.