What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Zooming in on Graphs

Votes:

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to zome in on graphs and actually scroll with the data?

I know that you can click on the graph and it will open up in a larger window but the ability to manually zoom in with your mouse would be nice.

Hopefull that make sense.

Thanks Peter

graphs prtg zooming

Created on Jan 27, 2012 12:33:34 AM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

As of PRTG version 14.x.13 (currently available in the Preview release channel), you are able to zoom into data graphs and to scroll on the time axis with according control buttons.

Created on Oct 15, 2014 3:31:22 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

7 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

I'm afraid such a 'Zooming' is not possible in the moment. Sorry.

best regards.

Created on Jan 27, 2012 9:52:29 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Torsten,

Is this a feature looking to be implemented in the near future?

Thanks Peter

Created on Jan 27, 2012 10:35:18 AM

Votes:

It's on the wishlist, but no ETA or version has been set for implementation.

Created on Jan 27, 2012 12:16:01 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

We are currently evaluating PRTG 12 for our company and I am surprised this feature is not available. It was even available on PRTG version 6 that I used for my personal network back in 2007. This missing feature is what is holding us back from purchasing this product.

Is it still possible to purchase the old version 6 and still be under support?

Created on May 22, 2012 9:05:22 PM

Votes:

PRTG 6 is not available for purchase anymore, nor is it supported anymore. Sorry.

Created on May 23, 2012 12:05:54 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

This feature is also on our wishlist.

Created on Aug 25, 2014 9:27:39 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

As of PRTG version 14.x.13 (currently available in the Preview release channel), you are able to zoom into data graphs and to scroll on the time axis with according control buttons.

Created on Oct 15, 2014 3:31:22 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.