What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Hourly Report

Votes:

I need the ability to create hourly reports for a few devices and all their sensors. I see where you can generate a report every hour, but it only has the option to report on a full previous day's worth of data. I saw in one of your case studies (https://www.paessler.com/company/casestudies/pferd) where it appeared someone was doing this.

If I have to edit a config file I am fine with that. We use Sitescope right now that has this ability and would need to be able to do this with PRTG.

device hours reports scheduled sensor

Created on Jan 30, 2012 9:24:51 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

I'm afraid the case study refers to PRTG 6. Hourly scheduled reports are not possible with PRTG 9, but it should be possible to query the data with a self written script from the PRTG API.

best regards.

Created on Jan 31, 2012 3:22:14 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.