What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Cisco IP SLA sensor for VoIP

Votes:

I am using UC500 in my network to provide voice services. Is it possible to get step-by-step procedure for setting up Cisco IP SLA sensor for VoIP? Also, do you have any idea about which commands to set up on UC ?

cisco-ip-sla voip voip-sensor

Created on Feb 15, 2012 7:52:17 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

in PRTG, the steps would be to manually add a Cisco IPSLA Sensor. Of course, to do this at least one IP-SLA has to be set on the target device, I'm afraid we don't have guides how to do that.

best regards.

Created on Feb 16, 2012 3:21:49 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes. I have already gone through PRTG manual on how to manually add of Cisco IPSLA sensor. Thank you!!

Created on Feb 16, 2012 4:10:32 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.