What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Re-brand PRTG 9

Votes:

I am looking to changed the image on the login screen to fit my companies default webpage layout. I saw there was a guide to do this for PRTG 7 but it does not see to work in PRTG 9. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

css customize login

Created on Mar 18, 2012 2:28:07 AM

7 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Important note: The current customization approach is unsupported and deprecated as of versions 17.3.34/17.4.35. For more details, see What is your position towards customizing the PRTG web interface?

Important Notice

PRTG Network Monitor Version 9 or Later

Rebranding the web interface and adding custom CSS, HTML or javascript code is supported by the PRTG API. Please log into your PRTG installation and navigate to Setup | PRTG API and click the Website Styling tab for detailed information.

This article applies to PRTG Network Monitor 7 and 8

Re-Brand PRTG

If not existing, please add the file

<prtg installfolder>\website\css\customerstyles.css

there you then can define your own CSS rules for the modification for the main web interface.

The login page uses the simplified CSS, the file is

<prtg installfolder>\website\css\css\customerstyles_mini.css

Created on Mar 19, 2012 1:41:25 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 10, 2018 8:17:04 AM by  Brandy Greger [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you for the response. I have made the changes to the Login.htm and uploaded a new image but it does not seem to be showing up no matter what I do. Do I need to restart the PRTG server?

Created on Mar 19, 2012 2:59:44 PM

Votes:

Hi,
yes you should definitely try restarting the PRTG Core Service.
Does the picture show up then?
Best regards

Created on Mar 19, 2012 3:09:51 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Perfect. I got it working. Do you know what the font is that you use for say the top text PRTG Network Monitor once logged in?

Created on Mar 19, 2012 7:28:54 PM

Votes:

Please note that the login page uses the simplified CSS, the file for your own styles is

<prtg installfolder>\website\css\css\customerstyles_mini.css

Created on Mar 20, 2012 7:56:27 AM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Votes:

Thank you. Again, do you know what the what font is used for the PRTG and Paessler logos on the top of the page once logged in.

Created on Mar 20, 2012 11:09:37 AM

Votes:

Hi,
sorry somehow, that got lost. ;)
Please find below all specs fo the used fonts:

font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;

Best regards

Created on Mar 20, 2012 12:14:56 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.