What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Downtime Periods Table in Report

Votes:

I am following this article to create a custom report in PRTG

http://kb.www4.paessler.com/knowledgebase/en/topic/263-how-do-i-modify-prtg-s-report-templates

I want to know if it is possbile to add a table showing only the downtime periods (including amount of downtime for each period) to a custom report.

downtime report table

Created on Mar 26, 2012 8:43:09 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

you may need to change the html-files in the '\details'-folder in the report template folder to do this, and remove everything except the sensor state history part.

best regards.

Created on Mar 26, 2012 2:26:06 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Could you tell me which report template within the details folder would be best to start with?

Created on Mar 28, 2012 2:52:46 PM

Votes:

You need to check which file in the details folder is called by the actual report template file you want to use as a base.

Created on Mar 28, 2012 4:06:26 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I am not sure which report template to begin with - please could you advise, rather than me having to check each repot template in turn. Thanks in advance.

Created on Apr 16, 2012 3:03:52 PM

Votes:

You can start with the "Data Table Only: Data Table (1h interval)" which is the: "A64 Data Table - Table 1h.htm"

Created on Apr 16, 2012 3:48:14 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.